Pages

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

It's been forever...


Folks, I know it’s been forever.

But the year sounds promising so far. As you might have heard on my FB or just my squealing from the rooftop, exclusive rights for A Vengeful Affair have been licensed to established Greek publisher Compupress, for both physical copies and ebooks!

How exciting is that? Javier and Vivian will be going to Greece! Well, it’s not today or tomorrow, but it’s certainly HAPPENING and that’s all that matters J I’m so excited!

I’m also revamping my website and hopefully by February it’ll be ready for you all to enjoy J I really LOVE the new look and can’t wait to share it with you all.

I might have other good news to share a couple of weeks from now, and really I’m trying really hard to stay calm!  BUT IT’S HARD! Patience is not my best virtue.

Other than that, all is well.

Hope you’ve had a fantastic holiday season and you are all reenergized for 2013.

Until later,

Carmen

4 comments: